Akashic Tome Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Morphing Book for Minecraft of Vazkii is written following Morph-o-Tool Mod’s (Morphing Tool) idea.
When you experience mod Morph-o-Tool, definitely you are familiar with its use. But if you have never heard of this mod, I will introduce it to you. The mod provides you a tool namely Morph-o-Tool. When you craft it with a tool, for example, a wrench, of another mod, the function of that tool will be “updated” to Morph-o-Tool, which turns it into a multifunction tool. The author also writes Akashic Tome Mod relying on this idea to create a book. It can “absorb” other books to become an encyclopedia. It can save room for the box of the player, and avoid separating the mod instruction. Additionally, the players also can use Akashic Tome to “turn into” a specific book. You just need to combine a book you want with it, and then right-click in a mod’s block which stores a book you newly update for Akashic Tome. The way to craft Akashic-Tome is to use a book and a bookshelf, and then craft it as usual.
You can download the latest Akashic Tome Mod version in the link below and install following instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Akashic Tome Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Morphing Book) with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, AutoReg Lib, Akashic-Tome.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!