Agrianimal Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Agrianimal.
Agrianimal is a mod that will add a new creature called Agrifox to Minecraft.
Agrifox can be found in the Taiga biomes. Agrifox looks a lot like ordinary Foxes, but you can easily see them through your eyes. You can tame Agrifox by feeding them their favorite food, Berry.
Agrifox is an organism that can help you harvest crops and replant them at the same time. When you right click on an Agrifox that has been tamed with Wheat, their eyes will turn red. When their eyes are red it means they are in “Agriculture” mode. When in this mode, they automatically harvest and replant plants near them. They will also automatically put their harvests in a nearby chest when their inventory is full. This feature will work on wheat, beetroot, potato, carrot, pumpkin, watermelon, sugar cane, sweetberry, and netherwart.
If you can’t find Agrifox, you can also build an egg to summon Agrifox.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Agrianimal Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Agrianimal-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!