Aerial Affinity Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. If you have played Minecraft for a long time, you probably already know that your Mining speed will be reduced to only half when you are underwater. But Minecraft has a way to prevent this. You can enhance your hat with “Aqua Affinity” and this will be eliminated. Your mining speed under water will return to normal. The same thing happens when you try to break something when you hover in the air. Breaking speed will be halved. But Minecraft has no enchantment for this. Please introduce to you Aerial Affinity!
Aerial Affinity added to Minecraft a new enchantment with the same name as the mod is Aerial Affinity. The Aerial Affinity eliminates the penalty you have to pay when breaking the block while hovering. Aerial Affinity is similar to Aqua Affinity at its rarity. It will be quite easy to find it when reinforcing your equipment. But unlike Aqua Affinity is an enchantment for hats, Aerial Affinity is an enchantment for chestplate. You can also use Enchanted Book with Aerial Affinity on it to combine with your Elytra!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Aerial Affinity 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Aerial-Affinity-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!