Advanced Tools Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 named Advanced Tools.
Advanced Tools is a mod that will change the tooling system and the way it works.
First, when you point to your tool, you will see useful parameters such as durability, number of blocks destroyed, number of mobs killed, and so on with this tool. Next, Advanced Tools will make your tool unbreakable. When the tool’s durability is zero, it will become “Broken” and you will no longer be able to use it but it will not break. Advanced Tools will also make repairing tools easier and does not require Anvil.
Advanced Tools also allows you to upgrade (and demote) your tools. As shown in the image, you can see that you can turn a Wooden Sword into a Diamond Sword or turn a Diamond Pickaxe into a Wooden Pickaxe.
Advanced Tools also added Minecraft a new system related to enhancements. This system allows you to remove enhancements, add enhancements, merge them or split them up using a template.
I recommend using the JEI with the mod as it can become quite complicated.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Advanced Tools Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Advanced-Tools-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!