Advanced Generators Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a stand-alone mod that focuses on building a perfect generator that is compatible with every modernization mods out there so that it can be used in bigger mod packs in the future.
In popular machinery mod packs like Feed The Beast or Tekkit, energy is always a main concern for the player, as it is essential to produce enough electricity to keep all important machines up and running. Some machines require the different type of energies, and the conversion between them is troublesome. This is where Advanced Generators comes in.
Including many types of different materials and generators with different crafting requirements, you will have access to a lot of new choices in building your powerhouse. The bigger and better-built powerhouse will produce more energy in all forms such as RF and EU – 2 most common unit of electricity. Advanced Generators require Minecraft 1.12, 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and Forge Mod Loader to run.
How to Install Advanced Generators Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, BdLib.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge Modloader. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Advanced-Generators.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!