Advanced Capes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 awakens the inner hero inside each and every Minecraft players, or simply for those who want to customize their character to the fullest. Until now, there are a lot of mods that create a custom capes, but I can assure you, that none will ever be this complete and easy to use like Advanced Capes Mod.
Keep in mind that this is just a cosmetic mod: it won’t provide any bonuses that can affect the gameplay. If you want to change your Minecraft experience, you’d better find something else!
Advanced Capes mod is simple and enough easy to use. Once you’ve installed the mod, open the game and open the shortcut setup panel, select the shortcut to open the setting panel of advanced capes. In this panel, there is a box for you to place the URL which links to the image/design that you want to appear on the cape. Set the URL and press the Set URL button, the linked image will appear on your cape. Do you not know how to design? The author of this mod has thought about it and below is the template that you can customize as you like.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.
How to Install Advanced Capes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Advanced Capes Mod.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!