Additional Lights Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to express their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to something they feel is missing and Additional Lights is one of them.
Additional Lights will add many new blocks to Minecraft. These blocks will be blocks capable of glowing.
Instead of just a few options like Torch, Glowstone, Sea Lantern or Jack O ’Lantern, Additional Lights will give you lots of new lighting options. Exactly, Additional Lights will have up to 8 different types of light blocks and a total of 118 variants. They can range from modern to classic lamps.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Additional Lights Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Additional-Lights-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!