AC Hay Bales Mod 1.16.2 is a small mod and it just adds a new feature to Minecraft. The feature of Softer Hay Bales is that it makes Hay Bale become a block that the player can drop without taking damage.
Normally, when you fall from above to a certain block, you will have to take damage. There are only a few special cases where you can avoid taking the damage like falling in water, or being affected by the Slow Falling effect. Softer Hay Bales will add Hay Bale in one of these cases as well. This mod’s feature is inspired by the popular game “Assassin’s Creed”!
You can see in the picture, the character I fell from above should have received damage or might die, but because I fell on Hay Bale, I was not okay.
In addition, the mod also has a few more features such as:
- Sound effect when you jump from above Hay Bales or water.
- When you jump off Hay Bales from a height of 30 blocks or more. Hay Bales will turn into Good Untied.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for AC Hay Bales Mod 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2