A7 Armor Auras Mod 1.12.2 adds the Minecraft charm to help you with many things. They are divided into Charm types as follows:
1. Aura Charms:
Aura Charms are orange. Charms Aura activated when held on the main or auxiliary hands. It causes bad effects for players or creatures around the person holding the Aura Charms. The effect will depend on the type of Charm you are using. Currently, mods are Slowness Aura, Weakness Aura, Poison Aura, Withering Aura and Noxius Aura.
2. Inner Aura Charms:
Inner Aura Charms is blue. Unlike the Aura Charms, it is not used to cause bad effects on others, it will give its users a good effect. To activate, hold it on the main or secondary hand. There are the following types of Inner Aura Charm: Speed Inner Aura, Strength Inner Aura, Healing Inner Aura, Hasty Inner Aura and Lucky Inner Aura.
Both types of Charm can be paired with your armor but you will need special items to activate all your armor charms called Aura Activator. Once you have Charmed on the armor, you just need to hold the Aura Activator that all Charm will be activated!
Note, these Charms are designed for end-game so they will be very expensive.
Review from Mc-mod: A mod directed to “end-game content”. Mix for use with many mods or in modpack. You should also use it with JEI to easily find Charm’s recipe.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install A7 Armor Auras 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, A7-Armor-Auras-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!