A Block of Flint Mod 1.14.3/1.13.2. Flint is a mineral you can get from Gravel mining in Minecraft. When you break a Gravel block, you have 10% to get Flint and that number increases if your device has Fortune.
Flint has only a few uses. Flint is used as an Arrow and Flint and Steel. Both of these things you normally won’t need to use very much. Flint and Steel is primarily built to bring you to the Nether. And Arrow becomes quite useless when you have enhanced Infinity on your bow. In Minecraft 1.14, Flint is also used to create Fletching Table. But Fletching Table is just a tool for Villager to change their careers and it has no effect on players.
It was this limited usage that Gravel was one of the most hated blocks in the whole game. They are a “thorn” (pain) in people’s eyes when going to mining because they are very entangled and take time to break them all.
A Block of Flint is a mod that improves Gravel and Flint. A Block of Flint adds to Minecraft a new block called “Flint Block”. Flint Block is made of 9 Flint and it can be used to make building blocks for you!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install A Block of Flint Mod 1.14.3/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, A-Block-of-Flint-1.14.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!